Digital Swoop and Speed...
The VISO II+™ is a digital faced visual altimeter for those skydivers who prefer a digital display over a traditional analog display. VISO II+™ is packed with features and is the perfect visual solution for skydivers. VISO II+™ can be set to display ALTITUDE or VERTICAL SPEED.
Improvements have been made to the VISO II™ in the PLUS model to include a thicker, tougher shell casing and lens to reduce the possibility of breakage and cracking under normal use. Another upgrade to the previous version is the VISO II+™ viewscreen is that we have upgraded the processor speed and the available viewing angle to lessen screen flicker/refresh and to allow a wider viewing angle. This makes the new HD VISO II+™ screen easier to view and from more angles and helps viewing in bright sunlight.
The VISO II+™ will still fit into existing VISO II™ hand mounts, wrist mounts, holder pocket and our colorful line of Elastic Wrist Mounts. Visit our ONLINE STORE for a huge selection of colors and sized wrist mounts for you VISO II+™.
LB is committed to producing products that make better skydivers. Our premium hardware and software development has set the standard for audible altimeters around the globe. Now the technology and experience LB has cultivated and developed over the past 15+ years has been implemented into our visual altimeters.
Check out the SOLO II™, OPTIMA II™, QUATTRO™, PROTRACK™ audible altimeters from LB and add an audible solution for the military jumper’s overall altitude awareness and redundancy.
- NEW HD High Contrast LCD Screen.
- NEW 1mm Thicker, beefier case & 1mm thicker lens
- NEW Updated hardware components w/ a faster processor.
- NEW Wider LCD viewing angle.
- Fits in existing VISO mounts.
- Rugged rubberized coating.
- Electro-luminescent back light for night jumping. Can remain ON for several hours.
- Automatic calibration to local elevation on LCD screen for easy & intuitive operation and information review.
- Logbook with playback of altitude/speed profile for the last jump.
- Operational at sub-zero temperatures.
- Comes with hand mount.
- Stores up to 10 minutes of profile data for your last jump.
- Displays Alti-Meter or Speed-Meter details from exit to landing.
- Records and displays jump information about the last 200 jumps including exit altitude, deployment altitude, freefall time, max speed in freefall and max speed under canopy.
- Choice of readings in feet or meters as well as MPH or KMH.
- Actual Dimensions: 2 3/16” x 1 5/8” x 7/16” [56 x 41 x 13.5 mm]
|Analog face in feet or meters|
|Reading in feet or meters||YES|
|White or black HD Stealth face|
|Displays altitude or vertical speed||YES|
|Climb to altitude warnings|
|High speed warnings|
|Low speed warnings|
|High speed warning banks|
|Low speed warning banks|
|Guide tones, high speed (tracking)|
|Canopy guide tones|
|Freefall and canopy flight data recording||YES|
|Jump data download to PC (Windows 7)|
|Adjustable sound volume and pitch|
|Automatic calibration to local elevation||YES|
|Altitude selection interval (feet)|
|Altitude selection interval (meters)|
|Altitude offset in feet or meters||YES|
|Playback any jump stored in logbook|
|Playback last jump stored in logbook||YES|
|Anodized aircraft grade aluminum case|
|Water resistant, IP64||YES|
|Waterproof, 6 ft (2 meters) 24 hours|
|Uses Renata CR2325 batteries||YES|
|Uses SAFT LS14250 battery|
|Uses SAFT (LB) LS14250 battery|
- Brand: Larsen & Brusgaard
- Product Code: LBV
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: 245.00€